Calico & Muslin Drawstring Bags at Wholesale PricesSachets, sacks, pouches, totes, backpacks or muslin bags; whatever you like to call them, we make them. State Line Bag Company of Australia offers cotton bags in a range of sizes and designs.
State Line Bag: Cotton Calico & Muslin Bags for all Occasions
Australian owned and run, State Line Bag manufactures cotton calico and muslin bags in a wide range of shapes, sizes and designs. Our collection spans standard calico bags (available in premium and economy, backpacks, speciality totes, drawstring bags, sacks, sachets and pouches.
Our quality bags are suited to a wide range of purposes; unique product packaging, corporate marketing, a blank canvas for craft projects or personalised favours for a wedding, the choice is yours. Made from quality materials and completely customisable, there’s no better way to promote your cause or personalise a special occasion.
Quality Bags to Suit Your Budget
At State Line Bag, our aim is to provide our customers with cotton calico and muslin bags at affordable prices. Committed to quality, our bags are the best you’ll find anywhere – and our prices are very competitive.
If you have any questions regarding our range, please don’t hesitate to contact us today on 1800 121 156, or send an email to email@example.com.
- Any bags that are returned attract a 20% re-stocking charge
- If you wish to avoid ordering the wrong size bag, consider purchasing a sample bag. Available at a nominal fee, it’s the best way to ensure you select the right bag when ordering.
- For informational purposes only, we advise customers that in any pack of 100 bags (particularly with the smaller bags) there can be occasional size variations – i.e. not all bags will necessarily be the same size. It’s possible that a few bags will differ by 10mm or more on either side; this is something we have no control over.
- When reading approximate sizes, please note that the dimensions listed for fabric drawstring bags may differ by up to 10mm or more.
- Our drawstring bags are sewn flat, meaning they are not gusseted. When it comes to selecting the required size, customers should not only allow space for fill thickness, but also allow 25mm-50mm for the fabric to gather at the top of the drawstring.
- Although we’re an Australian owned and run company, all calico drawstring bags on this website are imported.